July 28 (Sunday): “The Use of DNA in Family Tree Research.” Shearin-Harris Family Reunion. 12:30 PM. Enterprise Baptist Church, Littleton, North Carolina.
gust 9 (Friday): “The Life of United States Navy Lieutenant Otway H. Berryman.” North Suffolk Rotary Club. 7:30 AM. Cedar Point Country Club, Suffolk, Virginia.
- August 29 (Thursday): “Blockade Running & The Confederate Supply Sysyem.” William Dorsey Pender Civil War Roundtable. 6:00 PM. Gardner’s Barbecue, Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
- September 7 (Saturday): “Captured by the Lens in Bermuda.” Tidewater Chapter of the Company of Military Historians. 10:00 AM. Virginia War Museum, Newport News, Virginia.
- September 15 (Sunday): Unveiling of New Exhibits. Brunswick County Historical Society. Time TBD. Brunswick County Museum, Lawrenceville, Virginia.
- October 5 (Saturday): “The Life of Richard Byrd Kennon.” William Taylor Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution. 1:30 PM. Kennon House Restaurant, Gasburg, Virginia.
- October 19 (Saturday): “The History of Point Lookout Prisoner of War Camp.” Princess Anne Chapter, United Daughters of the Confederacy. 11:00 AM. Gus & George’s Restaurant, Virginia Beach, Virginia.